Feel free to add yourself to the NER Member map (instructions below). I believe that you have to have a Google Account and be logged in.
Adding Your Location Marker
- Click to edit the Google Map.
- Drag the map around to center it on your location and zoom in using your mouse scroll feature or the zoom buttons on the map.
- Left-click the ‘Add Marker’ toolbar button (looks like a map pin). Your cursor will change to a cross.
- Left-click the spot on the map you wish to mark your location – it doesn’t have to be exact or completely accurate (for security sake). An Add Marker box will appear.
- Left-click the generic text name of the marker in the box and change it to the name you want to provide. Optionally, also add a note like your motorcycle model if you like.
- Left-click Save.
- Now left-click the Change Marker icon next to your new marker in the map legend pane on the left (see fig). A small editing box appears.
- Change your icon to a motorcycle and click the X to close the editing box.
That’s it, you’re done!