Ride past horse pastures and rolling farms in Dutchess County and through the rugged Catskills with your fellow New England Riders. Come for a weekend of friendship, great riding and of course food! Fishkill (a kill is Dutch for a stream so think stream with fish, not dead fish!) is the southern gateway to Dutchess County and is within easy reach of the Catskills, Shawangunks, Hudson Valley, and western Connecticut.
|Quality Inn & Suites-Fishkill|
|849 NY-52 Fishkill, NY 12524|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
30 rooms have been blocked off for our event. Room reservations should be made through the front desk. Call the hotel directly and give the trip dates. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will lose half the cost of your reservation.
The reduced group rates include hot breakfast:
- $114.99 plus tax for a room with either 2 Oueen beds or 1 King bed
- $124.99 plus tax for a suite with 1 King bed
- $144.99 plus tax for a jacuzzi suite with 1 King bed
There is a meeting room area with tables and chairs that the hotel says that we can use. Guest supplied beer and wine can be enjoyed in the meeting room, or at the couches and chairs in the lobby area.
The hotel is located right behind the 24-hour I-84 Diner (BONE), and there are many delivery options in the area.
Fishkill is a small town located along the I-84 corridor in New York state, on the eastern side of the Hudson River. While not known for, and somewhat lacking in, destination amenities, it is less urban than nearby Newburgh and ideally positioned for enjoying the great riding in this region. There is not much close by the hotel besides the well-rated I-84 diner, so changing things up will require saddling up or using rideshare/taxis to get around locally.
The NER group dinner on Friday is the only fixed item on the trip schedule.
Friday – We have a private room reserved for the NER Group Dinner at the I-84 Diner (right next to the hotel) on Friday June 18th, 2021 @ 6:30pm. There is NO PREPAY for dinner – pay at your table that night.
|Red Line Diner|
- The Dutchess Biercafe – (reviews)
- Sotana Food & Wine – (reviews)
- Il Figlio Enteca – (reviews)
- The Tomato Cafe – (reviews)
- Golden Buddha Thai Cuisine (reviews)
- Tanjore – (reviews)
- Feeling Kinda Kozy – (reviews)
- Florina’s Wood Burning Pizza (free delivery) – (reviews)
- Pizza & Stuff (free delivery) – (reviews)
- Piano Piano Wine Bar (reviews)
- Maya Cafe – (reviews)
- Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse – (reviews)
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content