Ride the scenic White Mountains with your fellow New England Riders and enjoy a weekend of friendship, great riding and of course food! Gorham NH is the gateway to the northern White Mountains and is within easy reach of the best riding in Western Maine, northern Vermont, and southern Quebec.
The region boasts numerous scenic mountain views and lakes. There is good riding in all directions with a nice mix of exciting twisties and scenic sweepers.
|130 Main St Gorham, NH 03581|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
Our reduced group rate: $99.00 + tax per night
Hotel amenities: Indoor pool, outdoor pool, health club, jacuzzi, sauna, game room, laundry, coffee makers, free wi-fi, vending machines.
The hotel is conveniently located on the main drag in Gorham, within walking distance of a few restaurants and stores.
Gorham is a great mountain resort town, with a clear focus on supporting enjoyment of all year-round outdoors activities the region offers. Don’t be surprised to see ATV’s motoring down the main streets, sometimes controlled by twitchy tourists. There are several restaurants and local shops to explore, along with lots of opportunities to get out and enjoy the forests, rivers, and woods.
The NER group dinner on Friday is the only fixed item on the trip schedule. Some of us will be visiting a different restaurant/pub each night around 6:30 (unless otherwise posted) for a highly rated inexpensive dinner. Nonna’s and Libby’s have limited seating, so think about trying one or the other on different evenings to spread out the customer load for these restaurants.
Folks are welcome to join in the “crawl” or make their own plans as desired. All restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
possibly followed by Moose Meadow Mini Golf
possibly followed by a moose tour with Gorham Moose Tour – three-hour bus tour on the North Country’s longest-running tour with experienced wildlife guides that know just where to search and find MOOSE!
Possibly followed by entertainment at Medallion Opera House (Comedians, music, and other shows near the hotel).
- Libby’s Bistro & SAalt Pub – Nice upscale meal (reviews)
- Nonna’s Kitchen – (reviews)
- J’s Corner Restaurant & Lounge – (reviews)
- Mountain Fire Pizza – (reviews)
- Road Hawg BBQ Swine Dining – Decent Q (reviews)
- Mr. Pizza – Good local pizza place (reviews)
- White Mountain Cafe & Bookstore – Good breakfast sandwiches and pastry – a longish walk from hotel so may want to ride down. (reviews)
- Welsh’s Restaurant – Breakfast near the hotel
- Town & Country Motor Inn Restaurant – Breakfast (reviews)
- Dunkin Donuts – Quick breakfast
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway|
|Conway Scenic Railroad|
|Flume Gorge, The|
|Lower Falls – Kancamagus Highway|
|Pemi Scenic Overlook (Kanc)|
|Mt Washington Auto Road|
|Mt Washington Cog Railway|
|Pemi Valley Excursions Moose Tour|
- Medallion Opera House – Comedians, music, and other shows near the hotel.
- Moose Meadow Mini Golf – Mini golf and batting cage
- The Basin – (review)
- Clark’s Trading Post – (review)
- Conway Scenic Railroad – (review)
- Dan’s Scenic Moose Tours – (review)
- Glen Ellis Falls – (review) – $5 to park. Short hike to a pretty waterfall.
- Gorham Moose Tours – (review)
- New England Ski Museum – (review)
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content