Ride the scenic Green Mountains with your fellow New England Riders with a weekend of friendship, great riding and of course food! Killington is in the heart of the Green Mountains, and is within easy reach of the Adirondacks in NY and the Connecticut River Valley.
|Summit Lodge & Resort|
|200 Summit Road Killington, VT 05751|
|800-635-6343 or 802-422-3535|
Killington is a rustic Vermont town primarily identified by the largest modern ski resort in the Eastern U.S. plus its related infrastructure. There are several restaurants, shops and outdoors-related attractions to enjoy in the immediate vicinity.
Uber is available in Killington.
Saturday @ 6:30pm
NER Group Dinner at The Foundry in Killington, VT (next to the hotel). There is NO PREPAY for dinner. You will pay at your table that night.
|McGrath’s Irish Pub|
- Casey’s Caboose – steaks, ribs, seafood and a toy train circling overhead. (reviews)
- The Foundry – Next to the hotel. (reviews)
- The Garlic – Steak, pasta, fish (reviews)
- Liquid Art Coffee House – coffee, drinks, and art. (reviews)
- On the Rocs Lounge – (reviews)
- Peppino’s Ristorante Italiano – Italian (reviews)
- Sushi Yoshi – Hibachi and sushi (reviews)
- Wobbly Barn Steak House – steak and bar (reviews)
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content