Ride Southeast Ohio & West Virginia with your fellow New England Riders and enjoy friendship, great riding and of course food! Southeast Ohio borders on the Allegheny plateau and has some great riding through hilly farmland and forests.
|101 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
Marietta OH is a pleasant little city on the banks of the Ohio River, right across from West Virginia. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and attractions.
NER Group Dinner at The Marietta Brewing Company
- Austyn’s – Top rated & steps from the hotel
- Buckley House Restaurant – Fine dining with good prices
- Emanuels Chef Restaurant & Bakery – Middle Eastern, breakfast
- The Galley – Casual food and craft beer
- Gator’s Easy Wind Pub – Bar food and live music
- Marietta Brewing Company – Pub food and craft beer
- Marietta Wine Cellars – Sandwiches, wraps, and wine
- Stoked Coffee – Coffee drinks and pastries
- Town House – Bar food and full bar
- Whit’s Frozen Custard – Frozen custard and some food
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content