Ride Southeast Ohio & West Virginia with your fellow New England Riders and enjoy friendship, great riding and of course food! Southeast Ohio borders on the Allegheny plateau and has some great riding through hilly farmland and forests.
|101 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
30 rooms have been blocked off for our event. Room reservations should be made through the front desk. Call the hotel directly and give the trip dates. Mention the group code New England Riders.
Room descriptions: http://www.lafayettehotel.com/rooms
Cabin = $83/night – full size (double) bed – decorated in a riverboat theme
Twins = $93/night – Standard room with two twin (single) beds.
Queen = $98/night – Standard room with 1 queen bed
Queen (River View) = $103/night – Standard room with 1 queen bed. Riverview
Queen with parlor = $113/night – One Queen bed with a sitting area. Some have a queen size sleeper sofa.
King (River View) = $128/night – 1 King bed with Riverview
King (River View & Parlor) = $138/night – One King bed with a sitting area. Some have a queen size sleeper sofa. Overlooking the River.
King (Parlor & Balcony) = $148/night – One King bed with a Balcony.
King (River View, Parlor, & Balcony) = $158/night – One King bed and is a larger room with a sitting area. Riverview room with private Balcony.
King (River View, Parlor, Jacuzzi & Balcony) = $168/night – One King bed and is a larger room with a sitting area. Riverview room with private Balcony & Whirlpool tub.
King (River View, Parlor, Penthouse) = $178/night – One King bed. Penthouse room with a sitting area. Riverview room with jacuzzi tub & access to deck
VIP Conference = $198/night – Two room suite, bedroom with two double beds, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a kitchenette, living room area with dining table and sleeper sofa.
Marietta OH is a pleasant little city on the banks of the Ohio River, right across from West Virginia. There are plenty of good restaurants, shops and attractions near the hotel.
NER Group Dinner at The Marietta Brewing Company
- Austyn’s – Top rated & steps from the hotel
- Buckley House Restaurant – Fine dining with good prices
- The Galley – Casual food and craft beer
- Gator’s Easy Wind Pub – Bar food and live music near the hotel
- Gun Room – Full service dining in the Lafayette Hotel
- Jeramiah’s Coffee House – Good coffee, sandwiches, and baked goods
- Marietta Brewing Company – Pub food and craft beer
- Marietta Wine Cellars – Sandwiches, wraps, and wine
- Riverfront Bar & Grill – Good food and drink in the Lafayette Hotel.
- Stoked Coffee – Coffee drinks and pastries
- Town House – Bar food and full bar
- Whit’s Frozen Custard – Frozen custard and some food
|Campus Martius Museum|
- The Adelphia Music Hall – Local acts
- People’s Bank Theater – Live concerts and shows
- The Castle – A Victorian House Museum that offers tours of the 1855 Gothic Revival style home, fully furnished with Victorian decor.
- Trolley Tours of Marietta – learn all there is to enjoy in beautiful, historic Marietta, Ohio. Your guide tells stories about the early pioneers who founded Marietta and introduces you to this historic town at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers.
- Valley Gem Sternwheeler – Scenic river cruises on a paddlewheeler with food and drinks.
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content