Ride glorious northern Vermont with your fellow New England Riders. Come enjoy a great weekend of friendship, riding and of course food! The Green Mountains town of Stowe is within easy reach of the Adirondacks, Quebec, the Northeast Kingdom, and central Vermont – there is good riding in all directions!
|823 S Main St Stowe, VT 05672|
|(800) 447-8693 or (802) 253-7131|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
30 rooms have been blocked off for our event. Room reservations should be made through the front desk.$50 surcharge for late cancellation.
Single Rooms: $86+tax Mid-Week and $116+tax Weekend
Double Rooms: $96+tax Mid-Week and $128+tax Weekend.
There are many complimentary amenities at the Commodores, see website for full details.
Stowe, in the heart of Vermont’s northern Green Mountains, has been a farming/lumber community, mountain summer resort town since the mid-1800s, and skiing mecca since the early 20th century. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, and other attractions to interest travelers. Bowling and a movie theatre are available for evening entertainment, both serving local craft beer.
Some of us may be visiting a different restaurant/pub each night around 6:30 (unless otherwise posted) for a highly rated inexpensive dinner and some of Vermont’s best craft beer. After dinner, some may head back to the Commodore’s Inn’s awesome deck.
Below is a good sample evening itinerary. The actual plan may be different. Refer to ‘Recommended Eats’ section further down for more restaurant details.
Piecasso Pizzeria, possibly followed by bowling next door at Stowe Bowl (8 lanes with food and Alchemist & Lawson’s craft beer).
Eat at Doc Ponds, possibly followed by a movie and craft beer at Stowe Cinema 3 Plex – 3 theaters with new release movies, plus a full bar with Alchemist craft beers and cocktails.
Idletyme Brewing Company, followed by meet us on the deck of the Commodore’s Inn.
|Cafe On Main|
|Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge|
- The Bench – Good food, serving Hill Farmstead, Lawson’s, and Alchemist beers. (reviews)
- Bistro at Ten Acres – Great upscale food. (reviews)
- Cafe on Main – Great breakfast and lunch choice (BONE)
- Doc Ponds – Good pub food. Hill Farmstead, Lawson’s, and Alchemist beers. (reviews)
- Idletyme Brewing Company – Good food & Alchemist beer. (reviews)
- Harrison’s Restaurant – Good food. Serving Alchemist Heady Topper. (reviews)
- Piecasso Pizzeria – Good food and pizza. Serving Hill Farmstead, Lawson’s, and Alchemist beers. (BONE)
- Plate – Upscale chef-made food and drink. Serving Heady Topper. (reviews)
- Trattoria La Festa – Authentic upscale Italian (reviews)
- Whip Bar & Grill – Nice pub in the Green Mountain Inn (reviews)
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content