Explore the Wilds of Pennsylvania’s Northern Tier with your fellow New England Riders while riding the scenic Allegheny Plateau region . Plan for a weekend of friendship, great riding and of course food!
|Hampton Inn Williamsport|
|140 Via Bella St Williamsport, PA 17701|
|Group Code||New England Riders|
30 rooms have been blocked off for our event. Room reservations should be made through the front desk.
Our reduced group rate:
$105.00 plus tax, per room, for these nights.
There will be an official NER parking area for all of our bikes. A bike washing station will also be made available with a hose, bucket and old hotel rags.
Williamsport originally prospered due to the rich lumbering industry of this heavily forested section of the state. It was the birthplace of Little League Baseball and is a thriving cultural and commercial center of central PA. There are many restaurants, stores, and attractions to keep a rider occupied while off the bike. The Susquehanna River flows through and forms the southern border of the city.
Uber and Lyft are available in Williamsport.
There are many great restaurants and attractions within walking distance of the hotel.
We will all be dining on Friday September 9th @ 6:30pm at The Bullfrog Brewery in Williamsport, PA. We will have the private Jeremiah room on the second floor of the brewery.
We will be having a buffet: $31.27 per person (tax & tip included). There is NO PREPAY for dinner. You will pay at your table so cash and exact change are appreciated.
- Crab Dip with Baguette
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Hot Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Pasta Salad
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Coffee, Tea, Soda, Raspberry Sweet Tea
- Portabella Stir Fry for vegetarians (let me know ahead of time)
There is a cash bar with great tap beers right in our reserved room.
- Moon & Raven Publick House – (reviews)
- Brickyard – (reviews)
- The Stonehouse Wood Fired Pizza and Pasteria – (reviews)
- Peter Herdic House Restaurant – (reviews)
- Boom City Brewing Company – (reviews)
- Alabaster Coffee Roaster & Tea – (reviews)
- Acme BBQ – (reviews)
- Olive Tree Mederterranean – (reviews)
- Franco’s Lounge – (reviews)
- Joy Thai Cuisine – (reviews)
- Disalvo’s Restaurant – (reviews)
|Elk Country Visitor Center|
|High Knob Overlook|
|Hyner View Lookout|
|Kinzua Bridge State Park|
- Williamsport Cinema – Movies near the hotel
- Community Arts Center – Shows & Concerts near the hotel
- Hiawatha Paddlewheel Riverboat – Williamsport River Tour
- Williamsport Trolley – Trolley tour to the riverboat.
- Millionaire’s Row – Walking tour of Williamsport mansions
- Susquehanna Riverwalk – Greenery walk on both sides of the river.
- Bowman Field – Phillies Minor League baseball.
- Little League Museum – see baseball history
- Little League World Series Complex – Dreams are made & broken
- Wynken, Blynken, & Nod Statue – Wellsboro
- Eagles Mere Auto & Aircraft Museums – Eagles Mere
- World’s End State Park – very pretty
- Zippo Case Museum – See the light(er)
Below are several vetted day-rides to choose from on this trip. We may also list some suggested routes to and from the trip destination hotel.
Info about NER GPX Files Content